Recently, the ICI has decided to distribute all their handbooks and journals to all the members for FREE. This page provides the links and directions to download these reading materials. Also, the links for the NPTEL video courses on concrete related courses and the FREE publications and websites of various leading associations are provided. Some of the documents help you understand the BIG PICTURE of the future of civil engineering; in particular, the concrete construction industry.
Click on + symbol for details
- FREE ICI Handbooks For FREE downloads, please have an ICI Membership and login to www.indianconcreteinstitute.org. Then, go to Publications --> Books--> Select the book --> Click Continue to Buy at the bottom --> Select Softcopy --> You will get a link in your email. Then go to that link and download the FREE handbooks.
- FREE ICI Journals For FREE downloads, please have an ICI Membership and login to www.indianconcreteinstitute.org. Then, go to Publications --> Journal Subscription --> Members --> Softcopy --> Download the FREE copies of the select journals.
- Modern Construction Materials by Prof. Ravindra Gettu, IIT Madras TEST
- Advanced Concrete Technology by Prof. Manu Santhanam, IIT Madras
- Maintenance and Repair of Concrete Structures by Dr. Radhakrishna G. Pillai, IIT Madras
- Characterisation of Construction Materials by Dr. Piyush Chaunsali, IIT Madras
- Advanced Topics in Science and Technology of Concrete by international experts
- Building Materials and Construction by Prof. B. Bhattacharjee, IIT Delhi
- Concrete Technology by Prof. B. Bhattacharjee, IIT Delhi
- Concrete Engineering and Technology by Prof. Sudhir Misra, IIT Kanpur
- Project Planning and Control by Prof. Koshy Varghese, IIT Delhi
- Principles of Construction Management by Prof. Sudhir Misra, IIT Kanpur
- Infrastructure Planning and Management by Prof. Ashwin Mahalingam, IIT Madras
- Prestressed Concrete Structures (Web) by Prof. Amlan K. Sengupta and Prof. Devdas Menon, IIT Madras
- Prestressed Concrete Structures (Video) by Prof. Amlan K. Sengupta and Prof. Devdas Menon, IIT Madras